M develops and delivers persuasive Experiential, Digital and Communication solutions – from concept to completion. We are an adventurous agency both in ambition and geographically.
M is looking for Grads whose ideas will drive the innovation and the future of brand experience. Those who are bored by the ordinary. Those who are restless and constantly curious. Those for whom anonymity is unacceptable. Now is your chance.
And the best bit? At the end of your contract, you could be offered a role in our team.
How to Apply
Tell us why you’re interested in M (250 words max)
Tell us: “Why choose me?”
You can do a short write up, create a PowerPoint, make a film using your phone; be as creative as you like, but keep it short – two minutes maximum.
Use the ‘Email Your CV…’ link to send us your answers and your CV.
If your first answers grab us, you’ll be invited to attend an assessment day at our offices in Old Isleworth, West London. Following that, if we ask you to join us, it will be for an initial six months’ paid trainee programme, with the potential for a permanent role at the end of it.
Closing date Friday 26 June 2020
- Flawless delivery of client requests, exceeding client expectations
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable member of our project teams
- Accountable for completing assigned tasks
- Proactively taking ownership of programmes and constantly looking for ways to exceed team and client expectations
To apply you must have:
- have a desire to work for a global organisation
- be a university or college graduate (within the last 12 months)
- be eligible to work in the UK